- small chicken
- salt, pepper
- few carrots and celery
- store bought noodles
[Question to Dietrich Family: What kind of noodles?]
- Boil a small chicken an hour or so.
- Don’t boil on a high heat — just enough to keep it bubbling.
- While chicken is cooking, add salt, pepper and onion to it somewhere along the line
- Chicken can be put on a something in oven to keep warm
- Then you just add a few cut-up carrots, celery.
- Boil store bought noodles in separate water — drain water into sink and add noodles to broth.
That’s it. If you want you could make homemade noodles.