Nintendo’s 2009 E3 Press Conference can be viewed here. This has to be the most boring E3 conference I’ve ever watched. See also: My 2008 Nintendo E3 coverage.
- Multiplayer Mario co-op: (holiday 2009 – yawn)
- Wii Fit Plus: 6 new exercise modes, 15 new balance games, available as software-only (fall 2009)
- User Generated Content: Some user generated DS content initiatives discussed:
- FlipNotes Studio: animation drawing app (this summer)
- WarioWare DIY: Microgame creator
- Mario v. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again – level editor and online sharing (DSi – June 8, 2009).
- Will be able to upload DSi pictures to Facebook this summer.
- Wii Vitality Sensor: Monitor health, pulse. Some kind of health / relaxation / stress diagnostics tool (no release date)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2: New 3D Mario game
CONTINUE READING →